Looking for a product that offers your clients accumulation with downside market protection and strong upside potential while helping your business grow? Let Choice Accumulation fixed index annuity 5 and 7 year help rev up your sales. Read more.
An Important Update On AIG Partners Policy Dating and
AIG Partners has updated their policy dating guidelines to allow for more uniform processes and provide more options for your clients to maximize the value of their policies. In turn, the policy effective date and your client's choices of draft dates or back dates may affect the timing and amount of premium drafts. This summary will take you through the factors that determine the policy effective date and draft dates by product type, so you can better guide your client through their options.
AIG Partners New Email Boxes For Submitting
New Business Requirements
In an effort to improve their service, AIG Partners has created two new email boxes that will expedite the underwriting and issuing process.
- For pending cases with requirements that are still in underwriting - send those requirements to PG2@aglife.com.
- For approved cases with requirements where new business is either waiting for information to conditionally issue or if you have delivery requirements that are needed to place the case in force - send those requirements to PG2deliveryreqs@aglife.com.
Did You Know...
At AIG Partners, if your client pays their initial life insurance premium with a Credit Card Authorization Form they could earn points on their personal credit card for air travel or cash back!
Carrier Rewards Programs:
Carrier Incentives: Travel the World With Cenco!
AIG Partners Webinars
AIG Partners Group frequently host product training and sales concept webinars every week for their producers. All webinars are complimentary and recorded for future viewing in Career Campus located within eStation. Join the webinar on "What's Up With Marketing?" on February 21st at 12:00 PST.
DI Tip Of The Week
Who are good candidates for disability insurance coverage? Almost everyone in the working population, specifically those who:
- Are ages 30 to 55
- Earn an annual income of $40K or more
- Depend on their income to pay everyday living expenses
- Have other insurance products or investments with you
- Are interested in protecting their ability to work and earn an income
Call Cenco today for information on our DI portfolio and let us help you with your next sale.