Any client can - and should - benefit from a policy review every three to five years, as well as following any major lifestyle changes. Check out the Policy Review Playbook and sales ideas.
Global Atlantic's Lifetime Builder ELITE IUL Is Now Available In California!
Global Atlantic's Lifetime Builder ELITE IUL Is Now Available In California! This product improves upon a popular IUL design, resulting in illustrations that reveal industry-leading cash accumulation potential and distribution projections. Check out the fact sheet and the Spotlight on Sales piece that compares Lifetime Builder ELITE to another IUL product, and you'll see that Lifetime Builder ELITE is built for both performance and competition. Please note that to update the desktop illustration system, you will need to download the software from the Global Atlantic website
Email Boxes For Submitting New Business Requirements
Direct To AIG Partners
- For pending cases with requirements that are still in underwriting - send those requirements to PG2@aglife.com.
- For approved cases with requirements where new business is either waiting for information to conditionally issue or if you have delivery requirements that are needed to place the case in force - send those requirements to PG2deliveryreqs@aglife.com.
Welcome Brooke Sandlin To The Cenco Team!
Brooke will be joining our team with the departure of Rebecca who is starting a new job. Brooke has been in the insurance industry for 16 years and will be handling term quotes, processing term applications, follow up and answering phones.
Did You Know...
- In the U.S., the average annual income is $51,000.
- 68% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and would find it difficult to meet financial obligations if their paychecks were delayed for even a week.
- The average long-term disability absence lasts over 2 ½ years.
Carrier Rewards Programs:
Carrier Incentives: Travel the World With Cenco!
AIG Partners Webinars
AIG Partners Group frequently host product training and sales concept webinars every week for their producers. All webinars are complimentary and recorded for future viewing in Career Campus located within eStation. Join the webinar on "Recent Product Enhancements" on May 23rd at 12:00 PST.
DI Tip Of The Week
May is Disability Awareness Month and there is no better opportunity to discuss DI with your clients!! Disability conversation can be awkward because they are about tough and scary times. Vision loss from diabetes, stroke, a cancer diagnosis, back injuries, depression...the list goes on and on. People don't like to think about the bad times but the reality is - it happens every day. How will your clients handle them? Check out the Reality CheckUp Media Kit from the Council for Disability Awareness for information and statistics to help your clients understand the need for DI.
Call Cenco and let us help you with your next DI sale.